Returns & Exchange
Exchange will be possible only If the delivered product is different from what you ordered, or if it is damaged during Freight, in the unlikely event that it is out of stock at that moment of replacement we will require a minimum of 60 days lead time for manufacturing and replacing your order shipment.
Please note Damage Replacement will be done Free of Charge only if the following requirements are met:
- Damage must be reported via mail to [email protected] or call to + 94 11 2573 844 immediately within 03 days from the day of the package has been received. Please note any delayed reports are not subject to free replacement.
- Photo of the airway bill pasted or airway bill tracking number on the box must be provided.
- Photo of the damaged item along with the packaging materials it was being used to wrap with must be provided.
- Photo of the box number and the packing list which will be on the box must be provided.
- Photo of the barcode sticker of the damaged item must be provided.
- Kindly note failing to provide or meet any one of these requirements the free replacement policy will not be accepted, and the customer will have to re-order the item at their own cost including shipping.
Please note that we cannot accept returns or exchanges in the following cases.
- Products that have been notified damaged after 03 days from received date will be rejected automatically.
- Products that the customer has used once or removed barcode will not be accepted.
- Products that have been defaced or damaged by the customer.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the inquiry form or by telephone +94 76 929 4333.